Saturday, June 11, 2011

Road Trip!

My awesome daughter was nice enough to drag my tired self out of the house this weekend and take me on a road trip to visit one of my other girls in Las Vegas (I'm typing from her kitchen right now). I loved driving up here with my daughter, who is 21 years old now, since it's been a while since I got to spend real time with her like that. There is just no one-on-one time that you get with someone that's quite like what you get with just two people in a car on a good, long drive.

We got here to Vegas last night, and after having my daughter to myself for several hours in the car, I then got to spend a quiet evening with both my girls - Tiffany and Kristen - here in Tiffany's house. Since Tiffany grew up and got married and started her own family (darn her!), it's been rare that I can be in the presence of these two together - something I had MORE than enough of when they were growing up. Ha ha!

My son, by the way, is with his grandparents this weekend. So this is a nice break for me from all the recent drama. Just me and the girls. :)

Here is a little pic of Tiffany and her baby this morning - I will try to post some more pictures from our little trip later on.

'Til then! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment